Jan 29, 2011

empire

jeffery deitch MAX offended me at the Xtra benefit last night when he talked about how great it is that 70s artist gusmano cesaretti "brought cholo graffiti into Art" like it was his great "discovery" - it's like each one of those words in sucession eww - can someone tell me again where is the forum on how craaazy it is that he's the new head of moca? i want to join.

speaking of moca...

 MSSSSS VAGINAL DAVIS
 10 courses for 30 people! 4 times in a row!
cohortesses
(photos by hector martinez & kas chmielinski)


a little mugler magic...

also i can't stop watching this part of the nicki minaj documentary where she says
YOU KNOW WHY ISN'T THERE A FEMALE RAPPER TURNED MOGUL?
I MEAN MOOGUL?
HAVING AN EMPIRE
THAT LIVES ON BEYOND YOUR RAP CAREER
AND SO I DON'T KNOW WHY WOMEN HAVEN'T DONE IT I JUST KNOW I WANT TO BE THE FIRST ONE TO DO IT.
AND I WILL BE.

No comments:

Post a Comment